Lorraine Chair with Burlap
Our chair's low seat and exposed wood frame recall 18th-century French Louis XV period designs.
Show product details...
- Traditional Rococo carvings and ornamentation have been stripped away to showcase the chair's exquisite curved lines
- Deep wings serve to create a cozy enclosure that rebuffs drafts and captures the warmth of the hearth
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Upholstered interior and seat cushion
- Back is in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- Plushly padded for comfort
- Includes 1 lumbar pillow
- Solid oak legs
- 34"W x 34"D x 41"H
Fabric: Army Duck
Fabric: Belgian Linen
Fabric: Brushed Belgian Linen Cotton
Fabric: Perennials Classic Linen Weave
Fabric: Perennials Textured Linen Solid
Fabric: Perennials Textured Linen Weave
Fabric: Perennials Velvet
Fabric: Vintage Velvet
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
This base contains no Finish color selections
Back to Product Details
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with distressed white oak finish.
Lorraine Chair with Burlap - 34"W x 34"D x 41"H
Stocked in sand Belgian Linen and burnt oak finish.
May be returned within 30 days for a full refund (excluding return shipping).
$0 - $3
Swatches are shipped at no charge, but a credit card is required for processing.