Shown in graphite Textured Blackout.
Product DescriptionThis flat-weave addition to your windows blocks light and provides privacy, all while preserving a minimalist appeal. Available in five exclusive colors. May also be layered under our coordinating Roman shades and drapery.
Show product details...
- Each shade is custom made to order and assembled in the USA
- Each shade is hung and tested before shipping
- Classic shade's fabric has an elegant, tightly woven face and smooth back (both in polyester) that provide complete light blockage as well as privacy
- Textured shade's polyester face and soft acrylic back provide complete light blockage as well as privacy
- Available with regular or reverse roll
- Roller has 2½"-3" diam. when raised
- Small light gaps at sides accommodate brackets on inside-mount shades; if concerned about light gap, please select outside mount
- Ultrasonic cut at edges won't fray
- Heat-sealed bottom pocket
- Easy-to-operate beaded-chain control is made of stainless steel
- For Classic shades with a width of 98¾" or greater and a length of 96¼" or greater, the fabric will be rotated 90°, pieced and seamed due to the large size
- For Textured shades with a width of 94½" or greater and a length of 92" or greater, the fabric will be rotated 90°, pieced and seamed due to the large size
- Hardware included
- White and silver brackets come with a silver control chain. Bronze brackets come with a bronze control chain.
- Remove dust with dry towel or vacuum cleaner; clean fabric with lukewarm water and mild detergent; do not use aggressive chemicals
- Ready to ship in 14 days
- If ordering more than one type of custom shade, please note that your shades may arrive in separate shipments
- Catalog and Web only
Blackout Roller Shade
Fabric: Textured Blackout
Fabric: Classic Blackout