Shown in sand Belgian Textured Linen.
Product DescriptionHighly functional and aesthetically clean, our custom Flat Roman Shades ensure that the windows themselves are part of the view. Sewn with a smooth front, they come in a variety of fabric options that are also available in our drapery collections – allowing you to combine coverings in the same room, or even on the same window, with perfect ease. May also be layered over our Solar or Blackout Roller Shades.
Show product details...
- Each shade is custom made to order and assembled in the USA
- Available in Belgian Textured Linen, Belgian Heavyweight Textured Linen, Belgian Brushed Linen Cotton, Brushed Cotton Twill and Hand-Loomed Thai Silk
- Each shade is hung and tested before shipping
- No charge for cotton privacy or blackout lining (small light gaps at sides accommodate hardware)
- Flat Roman Shades that are unlined or privacy-lined will need to be manually positioned as they are raised until the fabric develops a fold memory. For optimal use and a structured look, we recommend a blackout lining.
- Easy-to-use cord-lock control
- Controls positioned behind shade
- When raised, folds form a single stack
- Permanent fold at bottom of shade adds a finishing detail
- Each ring sewn separately by hand; small stitch may show where rings are sewn
- Adding a continuous chain control makes operating large shades easier and is required for shades wider than 96" (surcharge applies)
- Hardware included
- Professional in-home dry cleaning recommended
- Ready to ship in 14 days
- If ordering more than one type of custom shade, please note that your shades may arrive in separate shipments
- Catalog and Web only
Flat Roman Shade
Fabric: Belgian Textured Linen
Fabric: Belgian Heavyweight Textured Linen
Fabric: Belgian Brushed Linen Cotton
Fabric: Brushed Cotton Twill
Fabric: Hand-Loomed Thai Silk