Our chair's low seat and exposed wood frame recall 18th-century French Louis XV period designs.
Show product details...
- Traditional Rococo carvings and ornamentation have been stripped away to showcase the chair's exquisite curved lines
- Deep wings serve to create a cozy enclosure that rebuffs drafts and captures the warmth of the hearth
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Solid oak legs and exposed frame
- Plushly padded for comfort
- 34"W x 34"D x 41"H
Fabric: Army Duck
Fabric: Belgian Linen
Fabric: Brushed Belgian Linen Cotton
Fabric: Perennials Classic Linen Weave
Fabric: Perennials Textured Linen Solid
Fabric: Perennials Textured Linen Weave
Fabric: Perennials Velvet
Fabric: Vintage Velvet
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
This base contains no Finish color selections
Back to Product Details
Shown in sand Belgian Linen with distressed white oak finish.
Lorraine Chair - 34"W x 34"D x 41"H
Stocked: Sand Belgian Linen with black oak drifted, brown oak drifted, burnt oak or weathered oak drifted finish; Fog Vintage Velvet with burnt oak finish. All other options available via special order.
May be returned within 30 days for a full refund (excluding return shipping).
$0 - $3
Swatches are shipped at no charge, but a credit card is required for processing.