We've interpreted the earthiness and strength of a Scandinavian artisan design by Søren Rose in the Aspen Collection. Hewn from massive timbers of French oak, every piece celebrates nature in its rustic simplicity.
- Handcrafted of solid French oak timbers
- Rough-hewn beams are carefully hand-selected, planed and sanded
- Wood features distinctive nicks, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood's provenance
- Oak will naturally weather, turning a silvery grey with age and exposure to the elements
- As oak seasons with age and is exposed to rain or moisture, it may release tannins, a natural compound inherent to oak
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging
- Lofty, zippered and poly-filled cushion (sold separately) comes in a choice of premium, all-seasons Perennials® or Sunbrella® fabrics
- Both Perennials and Sunbrella fabrics are easy-care and weather-friendly, resisting mildew, stains and fading
- Cushion available in 68 fabric choices
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Catalog and Web only
- Overall: 39"W x 79"D x 36"H
- Seat: 7½"H (11"H with cushion)
- Weight: 425 lbs.
Cushion (sold separately) shown in sand Perennials Textured Linen Weave.