Ondine Salon Bench
Our settee's elegant, arching back, down-scrolled arms and cabriole legs echo the Louis XV style of mid-1700s France. An exposed frame of hand-carved oak encloses its plush bench seat and tightly upholstered back. Four loose cushions add comfort and relaxed style.
Show product details...
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Shaped back and arms and hand-carved cabriole legs
- Proportioned for smaller spaces or to create intimate seating areas within larger rooms
- Solid oak legs and exposed frame
- Topped with a plushly padded bench seat cushion for comfort
- Seat cushion's foam core is wrapped with a mixture of poly fiber, feathers and down
- Coordinating all-poly back accent cushions included
- 64"W x 28"D x 35"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and distressed white oak finish.