Vintage French Square Upholstered Armchair
Our reproductions of vintage French dining chairs display the elegant restraint emblematic of neoclassicism. Defined by linear form, tapering fluted columnar legs and scooped arms, the chairs have been updated in hand-carved oak with a soft, weathered finish.
Sand Belgian Linen with black oak drifted, brown oak drifted, burnt oak, distressed white oak or weathered oak drifted finish. Sand Textured Linen Weave in brown oak drifted, weathered oak drifted, burnt oak or distressed white oak finish. Natural Textured Linen Weave in brown oak drifted, black oak drifted, weathered oak drifted or burnt oak finish. All other options available via special order.
Show product details...
- Features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, and tapering columnar legs
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Generously padded seat
- Stain-resistant linen makes chair eminently practical
- Available in burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- Overall: 23"W x 22"D x 40"H
- Seat: 20"H
- Arm: 29"H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and weathered oak drifted finish.