Vintage French Cane Back Round Upholstered Armchair
We've reproduced the classic Louis XVI dining chair with a light and airy caned back, a version of the chair popular during the French colonial period. Updated in relaxed fabric and a casual finish, our chair also features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, scooped arms and tapered legs.
Sand Belgian Linen with black oak drifted, brown oak drifted, burnt oak or weathered oak drifted finish. White Vintage Velvet with brown oak drifted finish. Sand Textured Linen Weave with burnt oak finish.
All other options available via special order.
Show product details...
- Features a linear form, nuanced carving and scrollwork, scooped arms and tapering columnar legs
- Hand-carved oak frame and hand-turned legs
- Caned back
- Generously padded seat
- Available in distressed white oak, burnt oak, brown oak drifted, black oak drifted or weathered oak drifted finishes
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- Overall: 23"W x 24"D x 40"H
- Seat: 20"H
- Arm: 29"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and weathered oak drifted finish.