Marseilles Chair with Burlap
An 18th-century French bergère from the Louis XV period lent its curvaceous camelback silhouette and exposed-wood framing to our lounge chair.
Show product details...
- Traditional Rococo carvings and ornamentation have been stripped away to showcase the chair's exquisite curved lines
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Plushly padded for comfort, it has the classic bergère's low, deep seat and tipped back
- Solid oak legs and exposed frame
- Upholstered interior and seat cushion
- Back and sides are in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- 29"W x 31"D x 37"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and burnt oak finish.