Auguste Salon Bench with Burlap
After the curves and flourishes of Louis XV style, Louis XVI ushered in a taste for simplicity and stately, linear form. Our bench follows suit, with an exposed oak frame set on rosette-topped fluted legs. Its padded bench seat meets a tightly upholstered back with two loose cushions for added comfort.
Show product details...
- Built by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Square back and slim, hand-carved legs
- Proportioned for smaller spaces or to create intimate seating areas within larger rooms
- Solid oak legs and exposed frame
- Back is in natural burlap, accented with hand-hammered brads
- Topped with a plushly padded bench seat cushion for comfort
- Seat cushion's foam core is wrapped with a mixture of poly fiber, feathers and down
- Coordinating all-poly accent cushions included
- 70"W x 29"D x 35"H
Click on a swatch above to show available Finish colors
Shown in sand Belgian Linen and weathered oak drifted finish.