Klismos Double Chaise
A modern interpretation of the 5th-century BC Greek Klismos design, revived in France in the 1700s and now by us in a collection crafted of rustproof cast aluminum.
- Rich weathered zinc finish
- Hand constructed of durable, weighty cast aluminum
- Features graceful proportions and sweeping tapered legs
- Classical relief details on the legs add to its character of antiquity
- Powdercoated finish lends an aged patina
- Reclines to 3 positions
- Lofty, zippered and poly-filled cushions (sold separately) come in a choice of premium, all-seasons Perennials® or Sunbrella® fabrics
- Both Perennials and Sunbrella fabrics are easy to clean and care for, resisting mildew, stains and fading
- Cushions available in 123 fabric choices
- Overall: 57"W x 76"D x 37"H
- Seat: 14½"H (16¾"H with cushion)
Cushions (sold separately) shown in linen Sunbrella Canvas.