Evoking garden or courtyard statuary from the South of France, our striking cast-stone fountain brings Gothic revival design center stage.
- Hand-cast from a mold designed by artisans skilled in architectural restoration
- Handcrafted in the USA from Campania® Cast Stone, a high-density mix of concrete and aggregate
- Hand-applied patina replicates the look of aged stone and will continue to weather over time; no two pieces are exactly alike
- Frost resistant
- Features a distinctive square column and quatrefoil-shaped basin
- Water spills from four jets in the column and recirculates via a submerged pump
- No plumbing required
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v electrical outlet on a 16' cord
- Features a #FT-143 pump
- Pump has 800 gallons-per-hour water flow rate
- CSA-approved for outdoor use
- Assembly required; professional installation required
- Made to order
- Recommended for use with extra-large cover (sold separately); includes a secure drawstring closure and self-storage bag
- Cover protects bowl of fountain from frost damage by keeping water out of the bowl; does not protect entire fountain
- Cover is made of durable, breathable Tyvek™ that releases trapped moisture; contains no PVC
- Replacement parts are available but not recommended for items with the pietra vecchia finish. To order, call 800.762.1005. ,"This item cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada
- Fountain: 46" diam., 53"H; 814 lbs.
- Extra-Large Cover: 84" diam., 36"H; 4½ lbs.; accommodates fountains up to approximately 55"W x 65"H
Shown in alpine stone finish.